the pink poodle spa, boutique & bakery Come and have a dog on good time!
No matter what harsh conditions you and your pup are up against, brutal heat or spring showers. Our Indoor Dog Park provides year-round playtime. Whether you want your dog to get some exercise, meet some friends for a playdate, or just to watch your dog play while you kick back with a beverage. Our Indoor Dog Park is a great place to spend quality time with your pup. We provide a safe, clean, comfortable environment for both dogs and their humans.
our play yards
We have two play yards to group dogs who are similar in size and style of play. All of our play yards are covered with high-quality rubber matting flooring which provides a safe comfortable environment to exercise your dog on. We have staff members who patrol the play yards at all times, to help keep it safe!
We have designated indoor k-9 grass potty stations with unique backing that allows drainage of liquid waste. We disinfect and hose these areas frequently thought out the day to ensure cleanliness.
We have bar stools, tables, benches, and free WiFi. Come watch your dog(s) play and socialize among peers in one of our “play yards” or relax and watch the game on our big screen TV while having a beverage. Owners can bring outside food or have it delivered. No glass containers allowed!!
Our Indoor Dog Park is for members only! To become a member you must register with us, show proof that your dog(s) are current on the following vaccinations (Distemper- Provo, Bordetella and Rabies), sign our “liability Release form” and your pup must pass our “Temperament Evaluation ” test (FREE!) prior to your visit to our Indoor Park. “Temperament Evaluations” are by appointment only Tuesday-Friday and are non-refundable.
Our indoor Dog Park is a place for social dogs to come play, socialize, and have fun it’s not a place for aggressive dogs to learn how to be social. All dogs that attend The Pink Poodle Indoor Dog Park have completed our Temperament Evaluation to ensure that they are not aggressive. Furthermore, all dogs must be current on all shots and must be on appropriate flea control. These provisions are in place so you don’t have to worry about your furry friend getting hurt or sick.
indoor dog park hours
Tuesday - Saturday 11:00AM - 7:00PM
dog park rules
- User assumes all risk of injury to themselves or their dog(s). However dog owners are RESPONSIBLE and Liable for the actions of their dog(s).
- Only canine animals may be brought into the facility.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the facility.
- All dogs must be under the control of an adult. There is a limit of 2 dogs per adult at any one time.
- Dog owners/ handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog's waste immediately.
- All dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
- To ensure their safety, dogs under 3 months are prohibited in the unleashed park areas except during Puppy Socialization sessions.
- Pinched, choker chains and spiked collars must be removed from dogs prior to entering the unleashed park.
- Dog owner/ handlers must carry leash with them at all times while their dog is in the unleashed park.
- Dog must be in full view of and within voice control of their owner/ handler at all times.
- Dogs showing signs of aggression must be leashed and taken out the park for a time-out. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the park and is at the sole discretion of The Pink Poodle management team.
- While bite-sized training treats are permitted for training purposes, glass containers, food bowls and long-lasting chews are not permitted in the park.
- Children accompanying dog owners/ handlers must be strictly supervised and at least 12 years old (55' tall) to be allowed in the park.
- Avoid coming to the dog park if your dog has diarrhea. If one of The Pink Poodle team members observe your dog having recurring diarrhea during visits to the park, you may be asked to present proof of negative fecal test before your dog can re-enter the park.
- Dogs that are aggressive (towards people and/or dogs) are not allowed!
- Personal ID tags must be worn on dog's collars at all times.
- Vapes, outside food and drinks are permitted. However all drinks must have a lid and glass containers are not permitted in the park.
- To protect our rubber flooring, no heels or cleats allowed in play yards.
Looking for the perfect space to organize a birthday bash for your pup? At The Pink Poodle, we’re ready to paw-ty! Call or email us we’ll be more than happy to help with the planning and preparation.
want to rent space?
Includes a private room (one of our play yards) reserve just for you and your guests for (2) two hours setup time in addition.
- The rental fee cover your guests (they pay no drop in fee).
- We can pre-deliver a custom dog birthday cake.
- Bar/ drink services for you and your guests.
- Tables, bar stools, benches and big screen t.v for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Decorations allowed.
- You can connect to our Sound system ( to play your favorite songs).
- $100 Security deposit required to reserve your requested date/ time. Security deposit must be paid 1 week prior to the day of the party.
- Remaining balance due 48 hour prior to the day of the party.
- You must give a 48 hour notice (prior to your scheduled date/time) to cancel your party. Failure to do so will result in a $60. cancellation fee.
- Tables are provided. However table cloths are not, you can bring your own or purchase disposable table cloths from us at $4.00 each. If the table(s) are not covered, you will be charged for a disposable table cloths per table not covered.